 Organizations / United States / GMLUG / 70
Re: New Michigan LEGO Club?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 13:57:57 GMT

Suggest we use that (GMLUG) facility rather than creating an all new site,
etc. Paul Foster has space and infrastructure set up already. If we become • a
subclub
(MI-GMLUG) or the like, we leverage that. If those who expressed interest
aren't members yet, suggest they join

Indeed. I was just thinking that. A specific branch for Michigan would be
terrific. I e-mailed Paul about a lot of things, that included. My primary
interest is having a get together in Michigan, meeting some AFOL's and the
like, and having some LEGO fun! : )

As to what I want? Whatever others do. I can't take the lead, too many • irons.
But just a get together on a weekend afternoon might be fun. Trading,
bragging, showing off our creations, etc. More can follow if the interest • is
there, don't rush it. No need to sign up for big train/whatever shows just
yet, eh?

No, I have to start building before that (Any kind of layout and the like).
We have to see what people want from this, I guess. Showing of creations,
trading, and the like, would be a g reat start, and we can decide what to do
from then on. I don't think I have the capacity of rushing anything, outside
of getting orders out! : ) Besides, I have to start my new job soon, so who
knows what will happen!

Scott S.
--
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Want LEGO Parts at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company!