 Local / United States / Michigan / 169
Re: New Michigan LEGO Club?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 20:24:34 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mi, John York writes:
I'll respond by asking you what marching band you're in! I marched for the
last 2 years at U-M Ann Arbor. I played Snare in the drumline.

John

I march in the Dewitt High School Marching Band. We have a game tonite, and
then we marchin a  parade tomarrow morning cuz we have a town festival going
on!

P.S. The festival is the Dewitt Ox Roast
(Voted Best Small town Fair for Mid Michigan Area 'Best of the Best' contest)