 Local / United States / Michigan / 176
Re: New Michigan LEGO Club?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 03:33:06 GMT

I have no problems with Lansing.

Ryan

--

http://members.home.net/rjschave
"Chris Leach" <cleach@mediaone.net> wrote in message
news:FzvA15.Hzt@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Rick Hallman writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Anyway, I guess at this point, we need a few things:

1) A Place

I have a nice church just north (5 minutes) of Lansing. We could meet • there.
They have a social hall, carpteted halls, and nice facilities.

2) A Date

Sometime in October?

3) What to do?

Bring maybe lego models and show them off, ideas to pass around, have a • table
set up for each person to show off their models, have a buffet of hotdogs • or
something. Maybe we could bring a computer in with MLCad/L3Plab, and show • off
CAD models from a disk...

Lansing sounds good to me, everyone else?