 Local / United States / Michigan / 155
Re: New Michigan LEGO Club?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, lugnet.loc.us.mi.fli
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 13:22:36 GMT

I was just looking at the groups, and I noticed that we are in part of
GMLUG, Greater Midwest LEGO Users Group, so maybe we can kind of branch of
that as well. Sigh, I have not looked there in awhile. I thought I joined,
hmm.....

Scott S.