 Local / United States / Michigan / 489
Re: Yet Another S@H Catalog Observation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 04:13:18 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Josh Baakko writes:
In lugnet.trains, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Josh Baakko writes:

Oh, and I have one complaint, I live in Michigan, and they put the shipping
times in the order form, WHERE'S Michigan???  The whole state is missing!

It must have joined the UP, in Canada or Wisconsin, or whereever people
think the UP goes....

   <yooper>

   Eh, dey go to da bar, yah?  Or dey go huntin.  Or go to da bar
   get good an dronk an den go huntin.  Oh yah!  Dat dere's a tirty-
   pointer...an he's pink!  *hic*

   </yooper>

   (Sorry for trotting out the stereotype, but I *am* just another
   boorish troll, after all.)

   Every time the UP gets a mind to breaking away, someone points
   out that it's a net financial drain on the rest of the state...
   meaning that by itself it would be in seriously bad shape.

Maybe Lala land? (or NO-PRINT land).

   You should just do what I did:  Move away!  :)  NJ means
   one day earlier for my S@H orders anyways.  (Little comfort,
   really.)

   best

   LFB