 Local / United States / Michigan / 490
Re: Yet Another S@H Catalog Observation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 14:54:33 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.trains, Josh Baakko writes:
In lugnet.trains, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Josh Baakko writes:

Oh, and I have one complaint, I live in Michigan, and they put the shipping
times in the order form, WHERE'S Michigan???  The whole state is missing!

It must have joined the UP, in Canada or Wisconsin, or whereever people
think the UP goes....

  <yooper>

  Eh, dey go to da bar, yah?  Or dey go huntin.  Or go to da bar
  get good an dronk an den go huntin.  Oh yah!  Dat dere's a tirty-
  pointer...an he's pink!  *hic*

  </yooper>

Sounds like you watched "Escanaba in da moonlight" too many times or something.

++Lar (who used to "go down to Paaaartenens, have some beers, you betcha,
and whooooop it up" on Fridays, because "Paartenens was da only bar in
Dollar Bay, dontcha know, and dey have beer dere, you bet dey do!" back when
he went to "da Tech" and lived in a trailer in Dollar Bay... however he
never once saw "Eino and Toivo walkin down da street, side by each" although
he used to love SAYING he did, and who still can do a pretty good lilting
accent)