 Local / United States / Michigan / 488
Re: super cheap ZNAP w motor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 00:29:15 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
OK,

Calum made me go and but a few more ZNAP sets that he found @ TRU

the large helicopter ZNAP set with the motor, batter box and 2 flex
axles can be had NOW @ the toys-r-us at Sherway gardens.  that's near
the QEW and Evans rd.  the cost is CHEAP :

$14.??  (Canadian)

they had 11 left when I left the store with my 3.

Just so everyone understands, if you have an RCX and 2 motors, this is a
GREAT way to get a small battery box, and a REAL LEGO motor. for $14.
the rest of the znap parts can be donated to any small child.

the sets are on the bottom shelf of an end isle in the lego section.

   Detroit has a cache like this.

   Hidden among lots of other sets at the 8 Mile and Van Dyke
   TRU is a bunch of these Znap motor sets.  They scan at $3.90
   (US).  They also have a lot of old SW sets on clearance but
   untagged--go have a look!  Lots of Mos Espas, 7151s, and so
   forth.

   best

   Lindsay