 Trains / 12141
Re: Yet Another S@H Catalog Observation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 08:57:35 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Harvey Henkelman writes:
In lugnet.trains, Mike Walsh writes:
On page 41 in the new S@H catalog the 9V Train Motor (5300) is noted with a
"Limited Quantities, Order Now" note.  Usually this means that something has
gone out of production.  Any speculation as to why this would be
discontinued?

The only thing I can think of is- a DCC control system? Wishful thinking
maybe...-Harvey

That would be a nice loss-maker for TLC, wouldn't it?  Just as LD gets more
people interested in trains, TLC doubles the prices of motors and
controllers.  Or perhaps they're bringing out a new track and motor system
compatible with the Adventurer wheels on the Harry Potter train...?

Jason J Railton