 Local / United States / Michigan / 379
Re: Shell LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 21:51:46 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Steve Bliss wrote:

I called Shell yesterday, there are a number of stations in Michigan that
offer the sets, but they are predominantly on the South-East side of the
state (not surprising), and the Western side of the UP (kinda surprising).

There were *none* in the Grand Rapids area. Grr.

Apparently, this phone call wasn't worth the time it took me to make it.

I've got reliable reports that the Shell station at 28th and East Paris has
the promo sets.  I'll be going there tonight.

Steve

I found them in Ann Arbor at Ann Arbor Shell on Wastenaw. I also spotted a
LEGO sign at a shell station at Elsworth and Platt (?). I got the Model Team
set 580 pieces @ 29.99. You can get $5 off with $10 gas purchase and an
additional $5 off with some type of credit card. The station I went to had
several small sets @1.99 and a pitstop set at 11.99 (?).