 Local / United States / Michigan / 349
Re: Shell LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 16:08:22 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Steve Bliss writes:
I called Shell yesterday, there are a number of stations in Michigan that
offer the sets, but they are predominantly on the South-East side of the
state (not surprising), and the Western side of the UP (kinda surprising).

There were *none* in the Grand Rapids area. Grr.

Grr indeed. In fact, GRR!

Maybe when I come back from LGW to GRR on wednesday, I should get off the
plane in DTW and do some driving around?

Go for it. :)  If you find some, get a few for me, eh?

Steve