 Local / United States / Michigan / 416
Re: Shell LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 20:40:08 GMT

Haven't seen any bigger ones in the Ann Arbor area yet.

John

On Fri, 8 Dec 2000, Steve Bliss wrote:

So, has anyone found the 'other' SHELL promo sets in Michigan yet?  I've
seen the 10 mini-sets (sets 2535 through 2544), but not the larger ones.  I
talked to one store owner/manager, she said the bigger sets (including the
Ferrari) were supposed to be coming in.  But I've not seen them in GR.

Steve