 Local / United States / Michigan / 415
Re: Shell LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 12:32:09 GMT

Both Shell Stations I've been to in Ann Arbor had them -- but they may
be sold out by now.  I finally picked up the Ferrari set -- $25 for
over 500 pieces in a great deal.

"Steve Bliss" <steve.bliss@home.com> wrote in message
So, has anyone found the 'other' SHELL promo sets in Michigan yet?  I've
seen the 10 mini-sets (sets 2535 through 2544), but not the larger ones. • I
talked to one store owner/manager, she said the bigger sets (including the
Ferrari) were supposed to be coming in.  But I've not seen them in GR.

Steve