 Local / United States / Michigan / 350
Re: Meijer and chrome castle sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 16:21:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Leggomylego wrote:

I know I have seen posts of people reporting finding the chrome caslte sets
at Meijer stores.  Where are these sets usually located in the store???  Are
they with the rest of the Lego???

I've found them with the regular LEGO, in the small sets shelf.  But they
are usually stuck in at odd places, like someone had looked at them and put
them back.  I assume that means that someone else cleared out the stock,
but missed one or two sets.

Steve