 Local / United States / Michigan / 380
Re: crossover?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 17:55:41 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Kai Brodersen writes:

Wow that is an AMAZING rail car (havent seen Larry's site) Now if we could
only have one for our layout in January!

I'm sure a loan is possible for the show if you coordinate properly. Recall,
I already comitted to loan items for the show... Work it through Steve Bliss.

FUT org.us.michlug

(I am off to the UK for two weeks in about 5 hours)

++Lar