 Local / United States / Michigan / 131
Re: Possible Get together Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 06:35:00 GMT

Ack!  I'm on vacation during this time, and won't be able to make it.
The Round Lake area would have worked pretty well for me, as I'm in
Milwaukee...hopefully next time!

I'm with you, Mike - when the Droid Developer Kit dropped in price, I was
standing there with it in my hands for a few minutes...somehow I found the
willpower to put it back.  I know if I start getting into that stuff, it
will cut into my town, train, star wars and model team collecting, and I
just hafta draw the line somewhere.  Gotta make sure the mortgage gets paid,
or my bricks won't have a roof over their heads...

-John-

Round Lake would be so cool.  I live in Kenosha and work in Vernon Hills • so
that is like only an hour away from home and a half hour from work.  I am • in
the process of moving right now so it is kinda tough for me but when I get • my
own place I would have no problem with this meeting.  Question though, is • it
possible to note who is from Chicago and who is from Milwaukee and give a
possible e-mail address?  This would help out so much.  I have a list of
people in the Milwaukee area that are interested in the group, I just have • to
find the names but I know it is like 12-15.  Just keep me informed because • I'm
interested.

PS  I get the mindstorm sets at cost from my work but the bad news is I'm • not
into mindstorms that much, sorry.

-Mike