 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 681
Re: Do we have any train nuts around here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 23:43:53 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:
Or not so nuts that do some train stuff occasionally...

I take it from the reponse, and lack there of, that there isn't much in the way
of train heads up here in New England (At least that read these newsgroups).

Thats OK I still plan on doing a little more with it and hopefully doing a
larger project for my soon-to-be son's room in the future.  If nothing else it
will add variety to the scenery for Brickwars!  Plus with Lego Direct now under
way I should be able to do an office building or two as well for the games.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

View My Creations at: