Re: Do we have any train nuts around here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 12:12:49 GMT

Eric Kingsley wrote:

Or not so nuts that do some train stuff occasionally...

<snip>

I also have some buildings that I made for a medieval setup but some of them

work just fine in a modern setup as well.  So if anyone is interested in a
little train talk or maybe starting a simple or not-so-simple layout I would be
interested in it.

The last time I was in the LEGO room, Cornelius was muttering something about
a "schelf-powered multiplemore mobile Riding aufspurlastvagen".  When I asked
him how he was going to solve the problem of there being no tracks at all in
Castle World, he proudly told me that the wagon would carry its own tracks
with it!

When I asked him where he was going to get the track (since I have none) he
became very quiet, and his little yellow hands started to shake, and he began
chewing on his beard (which is always a bad sign).  I beat a hasty retreat...