Re: Do we have any train nuts around here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 23:49:44 GMT

Eric Kingsley <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote:
I take it from the reponse, and lack there of, that there isn't much in the
way of train heads up here in New England (At least that read these
newsgroups).

I've said this in person, but I'll mention it here as well for the sake of,
um, well for some reason. :)

I really dig Lego trains, but Mindstorms/Technic + Space + Town already
exceed my Lego Budget. Trains would make a really expensive addition, so for
now I'm just staying away. (Especially since my job has been so
time-consuming lately.)

I'll be really interested in seeing what you come up with, though.

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/