Subject:
JULY BAYLUG MEETING and brick/plate height ruler...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 20:49:10 GMT

Some guys just love to gloat!
So TOM how about building an 8 wide metroliner?

I've completed a new SW1 8 wide switcher, and have rebuilt
the 8 wide hopper. Its much better.

Did you scan those instruction cards? Are you happy with
out deal for parts? LMK.

Fukaya is booked solid on Sats thru July if we want the
whole room. I've got us signed up for Sunday July 22nd from
1-5 though. Library doesn't open as early on Sundays. If
this is a bad. day, LMK. The good news is we can now book 3
months ahead, before it was only 2 months. I should have
called right after the last meeting. Sorry.

Mark

--- Tom Stangl <toms@netscape.com> wrote:
You want a 25-car Metroliner?  I can do that ;-)

I've just been playing around with designs for various
cars.  I have enough
Metroliners, I just need to figure out HOW MANY of each
car to make.  I need to
build a mail car, 2-3 Club Cars, a ton of regular
passenger cars, then figure
out what ELSE to build.

David Zonker Harris wrote:

I'd like to see a few more folks try a photo with this • type of visual
aid when vertical matching of stripes may be • desireable. (Think about the
25-car MetroLiner, with many custom cars, loaned by a • small group of folks,
and all of the stripes matching perfectly! :-)

--
| Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server Technical Support
Netscape Communications
Corp
| iPlanet Support - http://www.iplanet.com/support/    A
division of AOL Time
Warner
|      Please do not associate my personal views with my
employer