Re: JULY BAYLUG MEETING
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 21:09:06 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mark Benz writes:

Fukaya is booked solid on Sats thru July if we want the
whole room. I've got us signed up for Sunday July 22nd from
1-5 though. Library doesn't open as early on Sundays. If
this is a bad. day, LMK. The good news is we can now book 3
months ahead, before it was only 2 months. I should have
called right after the last meeting. Sorry.

No worries. However that whole weekend is bad for me. If all goes according to
plan, I will be at LEGOLAND that weekend.

Russell