 Trains / 10851
Re: Breaking radio silence...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 23:55:01 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steve Chapple writes:
In lugnet.trains, David K. Z. Harris writes:
I added some beds for the SuperTrain 2001 show, but I finally
made some time to work on much-needed (and long thought about)
modifications to the car bodies and trucks. I admit that I was spurred
to work on this by Steve Chappel, who found himself inspired to try
his own design, after playing host to my cars. :-)

I was so inspired that I've made container car Bricksmith kits that
will be available as soon as I can find time to get the instructions
drawn up. :-)  The first production run (which I plan to auction) is
done and parts for many dozens more are ready.  I also figured that a
ready supply of cargo would be a good thing to have, so I've made a
simple series of uniformly styled cargo in five "company colors" using
a common color scheme which IMO is quite eye-pleasing.  Here are a
few "sneak peak" photos for your enjoyment and comments:

Steve ChappLE  ;-)
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=SRC

I'm waiting!
Josh