Re: Is this anyone we know??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 17:30:23 GMT

So guys... bottoms up for a new Lugnet group? Or anyone hesitates? :)

I don't think a discussion group would be such a good idea.  Then we would
have people picking through and discussing the posted ads, rating them and who
knows what else :-)

I'm not single.  I would find that amusing.  :-)

/Eric McC/