 People / 987
Re: AFOL Matchmaking (was Re: Is this anyone we know??)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 23:58:05 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Steve Chapple writes:
On the heels of Tom and Suz's LEGOLand wedding,

Sorry, I barely even realized the typo at first... that should be *Todd* and
Suz, Steve! ;-)

Suzanne's got her guy, and the other
babes out there can take their pick from us guys, but for the most
part, the guys have to play with themselves.  Stop it - You know that
wasn't what I meant.  8-)

ROFL...
I got a good pick, IIDSSM... I wish the same for the rest of you out there!

-Shiri, who was lucky enuff to find Chris :-)