Re: Is this anyone we know??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 04:36:29 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Marina Artamonova writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Dan Jezek writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Marina Artamonova writes:
Hmm... so what? :)
An attractive (as at least he says himself) LEGO fan seeks for a LEGO
gal.... :). What a wonderful idea! How about a little dating page for all of
single and available LEGO freaks? ;)

Hmmm Not a bad idea, I'll second a creation of a "single and available LEGO
freak list" :-)  Meeting somebody who is also interested in Lego would be a
dream come true.  The chance of actually finding someone though would be like
finding 10 MISB guarded inns in TRU.

Dan

So guys... bottoms up for a new Lugnet group? Or anyone hesitates? :)

I don't think a discussion group would be such a good idea.  Then we would
have people picking through and discussing the posted ads, rating them and who
knows what else :-)  A simple web page would be nice.