 People / 986
Re: AFOL Matchmaking (was Re: Is this anyone we know??)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 00:47:27 GMT

On the heels of Tom and Suz's LEGOLand wedding, this is - on the surface
anyways - a great idea.  The problem is male AFOLs probably outnumber
female AFOLs about ten to one.  Suzanne's got her guy, and the other
babes out there can take their pick from us guys, but for the most
part, the guys have to play with themselves.  Stop it - You know that
wasn't what I meant.  8-)
SRC

Don't give up, Steve!
I'm sure there are a lot of great girls for you guys out there! Maybe we
(girls) just didn't know where to seek...

That's right, if I can get married, anyone can! : )

Scott S.
--
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Want LEGO Parts at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company!