Re: Is this anyone we know??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 21:42:36 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Marina Artamonova writes:
Hmm... so what? :)
An attractive (as at least he says himself) LEGO fan seeks for a LEGO
gal.... :). What a wonderful idea! How about a little dating page for all of
single and available LEGO freaks? ;)

Eh, Marina, I was just trying to figure out if it was anyone in BAYLUG...my kid
sister is looking for a new boyfriend...  LOL

Paul Sinasohn