Re: Is this anyone we know??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 17:39:28 GMT

Hmmm Not a bad idea, I'll second a creation of a "single and available LEGO
freak list" :-)  Meeting somebody who is also interested in Lego would be a
dream come true.  The chance of actually finding someone though would be like
finding 10 MISB guarded inns in TRU.
Dan

I read the personal ad, but does anyone know what "chai" is?
(Do you like good coffee but love chai?)

Of course.. a fantastic tea, best when hot, served with milk. A little sweet,
with a hint of cinnimon, but more asian in flavoring than european.