Re: Locations for parts transfers....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 16:56:42 GMT

Cool...I'll bring the parts by your place in CV, I guess - I don't have them
here, and I need to consolidate them. I don't know if I'll have time tonight,
but an you call me at work and give me your work address just in case?

510-420-4642
Paul Sinasohn

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Tom McDonald writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Paul Sinasohn writes:
Are Dave and I the only folks who live north of 238 (CAstro Valley) in the • east
bay??

I've had a change of plans, so I do plan attend the 9/2 meeting, at least as
long as my 3 year old daughter can stand it :). We'll be there for at least
the business part of it.

So Paul... about that parts transfer.. I can do it now, if other arrangements
haven't already been made. If not, LMK ASAP when you wanna do this. If you
don't wanna go all the way to Castro Valley, maybe we could work something out
Thursday or Friday in Oakland, where I work, out near the airport.

-Tom McD.