 Local / United States / Arizona / 200 (-20)
  Re: AZLUG MEETING COME ON WE CAN DO IT

(...) Lets work on a date and hope others pipe up to indicate interest. Weekends probably would work the best for most. (18 years ago, 13-Jul-06, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: AZLUG MEETING COME ON WE CAN DO IT

(...) (18 years ago, 8-Jul-06, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: AZLUG MEETING COME ON WE CAN DO IT

(...) It would be great to have a gathering of sorts. I very much would like to get a train club started out here. Depending on the number of people interested in getting together I would be willing to host a small gathering at my apartment in (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jul-06, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: AZLUG MEETING COME ON WE CAN DO IT

(...) I think it would be a good idea. I also think Phoenix needs a LEGO Store with a PAB wall too. But hey, at least I can attend a meet & greet. (18 years ago, 1-Jul-06, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  AZLUG MEETING COME ON WE CAN DO IT

I AM WRITING IN CAPS BECAUSE OF PURE ENJOYMENT. IT HAS BEEN A FEW MONTHS SINCE I WAS NOT ABLE TO POST. WELL I'M BACK BABY!!! (THE CROWD CHEERS) NOW AS I AM COMING DOWN FROM MY NATURAL HIGH. THE LEGO BUILDERS UP IN PHOENIX SHOULD GET TOGETHER. WE (...) (18 years ago, 28-Jun-06, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: New Arizona Resident and Builder

(...) Hi, guys! Although I'm still in Minnesota, eventually we are going to end up in Arizona (recently purchased property north of Tucson). It may take 5 years or so, but that's the plan! Until then I will be with you guys in spirit:-) JOHN (18 years ago, 1-May-06, to lugnet.loc.us.az, FTX)

  Re: New Arizona Resident and Builder

(...) Nate! Now I'm in Arizona too! Unfortunately, I'm way down in Sierra Vista, so I'm hardly any closer to you than I was in San Diego. But if we can find some Tucson ALEs, we might have a central gathering location. Hope we can pull some closet (...) (18 years ago, 1-May-06, to lugnet.loc.us.az, FTX)

  New Arizona Resident and Builder

Hi all. I just moved to Chandler from New York State. I would very much like to join your effort to start a LTC/LUG here in the Phoenix area. I am a former member of WamaLTC, WAMALUG, and LUCNY. Plenty of experiance with train shows. Trains are my (...) (18 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.loc.us.az, FTX)

  TRU Event

I was at TRU this afternoon and noticed that they are having a lego building event. no purchase required. You get to build your very own original lego set. To bad I won't be able to make it. Any one going? If AZLUG could get into stuff like this we (...) (19 years ago, 21-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  McCormick Ranch Railroad Park

Not sure if any one in interested, but the McCormick Ranch Railroad Park is having a train show on the 8 and 9th. If anybody wants to go and then meet up AZLUG could get off the ground. If the train show is successful for the Park, maybe we can try (...) (19 years ago, 2-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  meeting time, date and location needed

Okay, lets start off by setting up a date, time, and meeting location. Since the BrickBros live in Chandler (According to the paper) and I live in Scottsdale we should try to meet somewhere in between. Any on in Tempe? Coffee, soda, food that is a (...) (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: ARIZONA BUILDERS

(...) Okay posting to a posting is bad, but I would want to add a diver section to any display that we would have. Just made some serious buys over Diver sets. L. (19 years ago, 13-Aug-05, to lugnet.loc.us.az, lugnet.loc.us.az.phx)

  Re: ARIZONA BUILDERS

Why not. The more we can get the more potential people we can get to join. Larry (19 years ago, 13-Aug-05, to lugnet.loc.us.az, lugnet.loc.us.az.phx)

  Re: ARIZONA BUILDERS

(...) Brian and I (and our Dad if AZLUG will include trains) would love to become a part of an Arizona club, and as you can guess, our collection is quite large. We have a lot we could offer. We have webspace we can share, we can give club member (...) (19 years ago, 12-Aug-05, to lugnet.loc.us.az, lugnet.loc.us.az.phx)

  Re: ARIZONA BUILDERS

(...) Hey Jason, I want to get a group started. Maybe we just need to get a few people to go to a location (Toy Store or a mall), where there are children. We could set up a display of different sets and then see if we can get any parents to come (...) (19 years ago, 12-Aug-05, to lugnet.loc.us.az, lugnet.loc.us.az.phx)

  Re: ARIZONA BUILDERS

Hi folks, New to the area from the Pacific NW. I'm just getting into building again, building mostly planes for my kids. I used to be a huge Lego fanatic growing up, so it is actually kind of fun building the planes for the kids (just wish I could (...) (19 years ago, 11-Aug-05, to lugnet.loc.us.az, lugnet.loc.us.az.phx)

  Re: ARIZONA BUILDERS

(...) Lunch meeting sounds like a feasible idea to me. My travel range is very limited - so somewhere near Metrocenter (Phoenix) would be good for me. (19 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.loc.us.az, lugnet.loc.us.az.phx)

  Re: ARIZONA BUILDERS

(...) We haven't had any meetings yet, but we should attempt to get one started. Even if it is just meeting for lunch or coffee. Larry (19 years ago, 21-Feb-05, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: ARIZONA BUILDERS

(...) As far as I know, there hasn't been any meetings yet. :( (19 years ago, 10-Feb-05, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: ARIZONA BUILDERS

(...) Has there been any group meetings yet? I have been looking for other AZ builders. My email address is milmania@cox.net. Dusty (19 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact