 Local / United States / Arizona / 185
Re: ARIZONA BUILDERS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.az, lugnet.loc.us.az.phx
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 23:44:20 GMT

Hi folks,

New to the area from the Pacific NW.  I'm just getting into building again,
building mostly planes for my kids.  I used to be a huge Lego fanatic growing
up, so it is actually kind of fun building the planes for the kids (just wish I
could play with them all day too).  If you are still organizing a group here in
Phoenix, count me in.  This could be a good reference to exchange parts,
knowledge, etc.  I'll keep checking back to see if anyone's game.

With kind regards,

Jason

In lugnet.loc.us.az, Mark Chittenden wrote:
In lugnet.loc.us.az, Larry Lesser wrote:
We haven't had any meetings yet, but we should attempt to get one started. Even
if it is just meeting for lunch or coffee.

Larry

Lunch meeting sounds like a feasible idea to me. My travel range is very limited
- so somewhere near Metrocenter (Phoenix) would be good for me.