 Local / United States / Arizona / 181
Re: ARIZONA BUILDERS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.az
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2005 19:08:03 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.az, Mark Chittenden wrote:
In lugnet.loc.us.az, Larry Lesser wrote:
My fellow Arizona Builders we should try to get to get together and get a bigger
group started.

Larry

I second this motion. Any days except Tuesday, Friday & Saturday will work for
me, with advance warning, of course.

Has there been any group meetings yet?  I have been looking for other AZ
builders. My email address is milmania@cox.net.

Dusty