 Local / United States / Arizona / 198
Re: AZLUG MEETING COME ON WE CAN DO IT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.az
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2006 06:50:50 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.az, Larry Lesser wrote:
I AM WRITING IN CAPS BECAUSE OF PURE ENJOYMENT. IT HAS BEEN A FEW MONTHS SINCE I
WAS NOT ABLE TO POST. WELL I'M BACK BABY!!! (THE CROWD CHEERS)

NOW AS I AM COMING DOWN FROM MY NATURAL HIGH.

THE LEGO BUILDERS UP IN PHOENIX SHOULD GET TOGETHER. WE NEED TO FIND A PLACE TO
MEET AND THEN COME UP WITH AN IDEA TO HAVE A LITTLE SHOW. SOMEPLACE WHERE WE CAN
HOPEFULLY GET MORE PEOPLE TO COME TO AND THEN HOPEFULLY JOIN.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?
LARRY

It would be great to have a gathering of sorts.  I very much would like to get a
train club started out here.  Depending on the number of people interested in
getting together I would be willing to host a small gathering at my apartment in
Chandler.  Post here if you are interested in attending and we can work on a
date.

Nate
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=njelmo98
http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=1140