 Local / United States / Arizona / 190
189  |  191
Subject:
meeting time, date and location needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.az
Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 04:58:49 GMT

Okay, lets start off by setting up a date, time, and meeting location. Since the
BrickBros live in Chandler (According to the paper) and I live in Scottsdale we
should try to meet somewhere in between. Any on in Tempe?

Coffee, soda, food that is a good way to get to know everyone and then we can
iron out the details. Saturdays or sundays are the best days I would think. If
we have any high schoolers the weekend is the best time.

Any one have any ideas? I was thinking we can meet at the 5 and Diner in
Scottsdale, but that might be to far for some. If any one has any ideas I am
game. We should try to get together before the end of the month.

Does any one agree that we should just meet to talk about the different ideas we
have? We could bring a model or two, but that should wait until we get a meeting
schedule set up. Any one work or have contacts in a mall or toy store? We could
try to set up a display there. Nothing big, but it should not be half a**ed. If
you know what I mean.

Larry
AZLUG