 Local / United States / Arizona / 195
Re: New Arizona Resident and Builder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.az
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 20:47:55 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.az, Aaron M. Sneary wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.us.az, Nate Jacobs wrote:
   Hi all. I just moved to Chandler from New York State. I would very much like to join your effort to start a LTC/LUG here in the Phoenix area. I am a former member of WamaLTC, WAMALUG, and LUCNY. Plenty of experiance with train shows.

Trains are my main focus, but I certainly enjoy the other themes. I look forward to meeting up with folks.

Nate

Brickshelf Lugnet

Nate! Now I’m in Arizona too! Unfortunately, I’m way down in Sierra Vista, so I’m hardly any closer to you than I was in San Diego. But if we can find some Tucson ALEs, we might have a central gathering location.

Hi, guys!

Although I’m still in Minnesota, eventually we are going to end up in Arizona (recently purchased property north of Tucson).

It may take 5 years or so, but that’s the plan! Until then I will be with you guys in spirit:-)

JOHN