 Local / United States / Arizona / 193
192  |  194
Subject:
New Arizona Resident and Builder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.az
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2006 20:43:31 GMT

Hi all. I just moved to Chandler from New York State. I would very much like to join your effort to start a LTC/LUG here in the Phoenix area. I am a former member of WamaLTC, WAMALUG, and LUCNY. Plenty of experiance with train shows.

Trains are my main focus, but I certainly enjoy the other themes. I look forward to meeting up with folks.

Nate

Brickshelf Lugnet