 Local / United States / *12555 (-20)
  Visit to Northern California and possibly LEGOLAND California

I am going to Northern California for training from July 26-August 13, and would love to meet up with some AFOL's if there are any meetings or shows going on in that timeframe. I'm not sure what my weekday hours will look like for training, but I'll (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: July CoLUG meeting

(...) Once again, I won't be able to make it, as I'm going to the Renaissance festial with some friends. Making the trip to the North side of Denver is a lot more feasable for me than Boulder, though, so I'm hoping to be able to make it to a future (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: Coming to Texas - meet for lunch Saturday?

(...) I've passed a note on to the local DFW mailing list. I'm actually out of town, but will be back on Saturday. I can likely get together then, and will check with others in town. Jake ---- Jake McKee Community Liaison LEGO Community Development (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, lugnet.loc.us.tx)

  Coming to Texas - meet for lunch Saturday?

Business trip. Flying to DFW tomorrow morning, then driving to Nacogdoches. Doing a Perl training class there, then driving back to DFW Saturday morning. I could maybe get together with a couple of AFOL's before my flight? Not much time there, but (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, lugnet.loc.us.tx)

  Re: In Southern California

(...) I would love to meet up with!!! I live in SD and will be going to Comic-Con..... Although I do not belong to LUGOLA...... Are you having a booth at Comic-Con? Email me ravendragonwing@sbcglobal.net Jen (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.lego)

  Re: July CoLUG meeting

(...) My house. Saturday July 17th. 1pm. For directions, email: saltczar at msn dot com. Kevin (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: PaB in Colorado Mills

(...) Ok...Colorado-LEGO OUTLET. The Outlet isn't a retail store--it gets a lot of left over stuff. So, PaB may be "pathetic", but...that's only because everybody else got the good stuff from the other stores first... We did get a little lucky at (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: July CoLUG meeting

(...) Works for me. (...) Hmm. We could do both, since I doubt there will be an August meeting, but the 17th is good for me. Soren (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: July CoLUG meeting

May I suggest that we meet on July 21st (Wednesday) evening? - Ram - "Soren Roberts" <bricklovinfreakboy@...mcast.net> wrote in message news:I0ryuD.118w@lugnet.com... (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: July CoLUG meeting

(...) It was going to be at Kevin's house last I knew. If he is unable to host for some reason, I would volunteer as a backup. I would suggest that we meet on the 17th (this weekend) or the 31st. I think I have a birthday party to go to on the 24th (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  BrickFest Registration ends - August 1st !

BrickFest is only one month away! BrickFest 2004 Washington, DC AUGUST 13-15 You don't want to miss the Best Three Days of LEGO fandom! with community members from all over the world, community leaders hosting seminars, over 30 sessions, the (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.org, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.pa, FTX) !!

  MichLUG Meeting - Saturday, July 17th

Description: Get feedback on creations, check out creations by others, and talk about upcoming shows. Guests are always welcome, if you are interested in joining MichLUG or just want to hang out and talk about LEGO. Date/Time: Saturday, July 17th, (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  Re: PaB in Colorado Mills

(...) Nope. It's the most pathetic PaB I've ever seen. But at least we have one! Soren (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  July CoLUG meeting

When and where? Soren (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: Introduction..

Hey, my name's Chris as well, getting back into the brick myself. I live in Wanaque, which isn't far from Denville, was just in Denville yesterday actually. Most of my collection is packed away in Wisconsin though, but I do have a near complete (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj)

  Re: Bellevue square store opening

(...) Hey Todd you guy's did a great job!! My son and I rolled through there early in the morning (before 11) and the store was busy. Thanks Daniel (20 years ago, 11-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

  Re: Bellevue WA Store opening July 10th and SEALUG Meeting

(...) But I really did think about it. But I am going out of town on Sunday for about a week so I will not be able to :( I am after the Duplo Promo bricks if they have them, so if you get any extras keep me in mind, I am always buying/trading/giving (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  Re: July Meeting - 7/11/04

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Eric Sophie wrote: What: GardenSLUG Meeting, Sunday 7/11/04. 2:00pm and on.... How: Please RSVP Where: My house, 18th floor, Jersey City Water front. NY Skyline view. Agenda: Build, discuss, opportunites, news, fun. Open (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.ny)

  Re: Bellevue WA Store opening July 10th and SEALUG Meeting

(...) Bellevue Square but have no confirmation. Thanks Daniel (20 years ago, 9-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  AFOLs Comic book distribution @ BrickFest 2004

Hi All, The new AFOLs Comic books are NOW available!!! You may have seen Jake's announcement several months ago (URL) These books are for handing out at shows and events as a “recruiting” tool and to tell people about AFOLs. In a nutshell the comic (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.org, lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.publish, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact