 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 228
Re: In Southern California
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 06:24:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, Jake McKee wrote:
Greetings LUGOLA folks!

I'm going to be in San Diego for the Comic-Con convention at the end of July
(21-25 July) and would love to get together with any LUGOLA group members that
might want to meet up.

Anyone interested?

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison
LEGO Community Development

I would love to meet up with!!!
I live in SD and will be going to Comic-Con.....
Although I do not belong to LUGOLA......
Are you having a booth at Comic-Con? Email me ravendragonwing@sbcglobal.net

Jen