 Local / United States / Colorado / 282
Re: PaB in Colorado Mills
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 12:55:05 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.co, Soren Roberts wrote:
In lugnet.loc.us.co, Duane Hess wrote:

Were there any parts in trans-blue (actually, I think it's trans-dark
blue...)?

-Duane

Nope. It's the most pathetic PaB I've ever seen.

But at least we have one!

Soren

Ok...Colorado-LEGO OUTLET.

The Outlet isn't a retail store--it gets a lot of left over stuff.  So, PaB may
be "pathetic", but...that's only because everybody else got the good stuff from
the other stores first...

We did get a little lucky at Discover Mills--I will send a PaB inventory/list in
the very near future.

Scott Lyttle