 Local / United States / Colorado / 271
Re: PaB in Colorado Mills
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 17:31:55 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.co, Ram Sreerangam wrote:
I was there on Saturday and they had it. No kidding! There were some
interesting colours -- like a pink I have not seen before. Also, the bag
looked kinda small. I wonder if I can find the post which talked about
optimizing number of brinks in a bag.

This must be brand new, 'cos I had not seen it in my previous visits. Call
'em if you have to confirm!

Well, awesome, Ram! Thanks for the scoop! I'm off to Colo Mills!

Kevin