 Local / United States / Colorado / 272
Re: PaB in Colorado Mills
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 23:56:42 GMT

   I’m off to Colo Mills!

Kevin

Well, sorry to reply to my own post, but I’m back and it was good for me.

The bags are $7.49 with tax, and while the selection is limited, there’s still some hot things to be had.

Unusual Colors:

1x1 Knight Bus Purple Brick (in w/ the 1x1’s)

2x4 Knight Bus Purple Brick

1x3 Dark Pink Brick

2x2 Orange Brick

2x4 Old Dark Gray Brick

1x2 Sand Blue Brick

2x4 Sand Blue Brick

Unusual Parts:

1x6x2 White Fence

4x4x6 Green Pine Tree

1x1 Trans-Red Tile

2x3 Green Plate

2x6 Green Plate

1x2 Red Slope Brick

All the rest are more or less basic bricks (no old lt. gray), but I’m stil going back.