 Local / United States / Colorado / 284
Re: July CoLUG meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 18:21:36 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.co, Kevin Heckel wrote:
In lugnet.loc.us.co, Soren Roberts wrote:
When and where?

Soren

My house. Saturday July 17th. 1pm. For directions, email: saltczar at msn dot
com.

Kevin

Once again, I won't be able to make it, as I'm going to the Renaissance festial
with some friends.  Making the trip to the North side of Denver is a lot more
feasable for me than Boulder, though, so I'm hoping to be able to make it to a
future meeting when it's farther North.

-Joel