 Local / United States / *12190 (-20)
  Re: Bad news (IMPORTANT!)

(...) I'm also planning on being there. I'm going to the LEGO store at Colorado Mills first, but I should still be there between 2 and 2:30. -Joel (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: ChiLUG meeting : Saturday 3/13/04

(...) I think 1pm is a bit early. I'd say something like 3-4, and then have dinner at Cheesecake? Willing to go with 1, I was just hoping for something later in the day. (...) I have a handful of email addresses for people who I've spread the word (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.loc.us.il.chi)

  Re: Bad news (IMPORTANT!)

(...) Well, I will be able to make the meeting -- but I suspect I will be a bit late. I assume it's still on at the Boulder Public Library, sometime around / after 2:30? I should be able to make it about 3-3:30 until the end. Also, I'll bring one of (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: Bad news (IMPORTANT!)

Well, for once I'm all ready to show up and hang out! No MOCs of my own, but I'm going to bring my camera along and a bucket of loose bricks - maybe I can come up with something fun. Aren't we splitting some big LEGO collection today? $10 each or (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Can't make it

DOH! Looks like I won't be able to make it tomorrow. I'm definitely going to try to make it in March. *crosses fingers* Have a good time and take lots of pictures! Bryan (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  IDOL time 2004

27 Feb 04 Greetings, Earth Mortals! Yea, though the depths of digicam and computer malfunction doth yet plague me, I call out from the depths to bring witness to great joy: Betwixt Ides of March and yonder Score, It's IDOL time for us once more. How (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.ne.oma)

  Images of GFLTC at the SMRC Show

Train Fans, The members of the Greater Florida LEGO Train Club had a display and a great time one again at the Sarasota Model Railroad Club Train Show last weekend (Feb 21-22, 2004). The 24 x 16 ft layout had three running train loops and models by (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.gflug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.trains.org) !

  Re: ChiLUG meeting : Saturday 3/13/04

PAB Chicago is a joke. You should be pleased with the one at Woodfield.-Ken (...) ___...___ Stay informed on Election 2004 and the race to Super Tuesday. (URL) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-04, to lugnet.loc.us.il.chi)

  Re: Coming to SF

Here Here, Best public institution. Period! Go Bears! Mark Benz UCB BSME '82 and Ross Benz BSCS '12 (we hope) Todd, we dropped you off at the bus at McDonalds your last trip to Fremont and BayLUG/BayLTC. GO BEARS! Though Stanfurd really isn't THAT (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-04, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: Coming to SF

(...) I'm tellin' ya man, you wanna go to Berkeley and not to MIT. --Todd (21 years ago, 26-Feb-04, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: ChiLUG meeting : Saturday 3/13/04

Just to clarify, the Lego store at Woodfield isn't an outlet store. Also, it's much smaller compared to the one in Chicago (North Bridge). The in-store sales are better, at least they were after Christmas and then, only on World City Police. I'm not (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-04, to lugnet.loc.us.il.chi)

  Pictures and Show report COLTC at GATS Cincinnati

Last weekend COLTC participated at the Cincinnati GATS. We were given very little time to organize this, GATS called us just two weeks before the show, they wanted more layouts. Less than a handfull of members could attend, but we had just enough (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX) !

  First Permanent Settlement on Mars!!!

Mission Accomplished!!! Shortly after the arrival of the first human visitors to Mars, a new robotic vehicle arrived: The Mars Habitat!! It has all the creature comforts plus Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound in the theater!!! Not to mention lots of cool (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.space)

  Re: Coming to SF

(...) I have no plans for Sat/Sun yet. --Bram (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: Coming to SF

Hi Bram, Well you're right between BayLUG/BayLTC events. BayLTC is exhibiting at the GATS show this weekend, Feb 26-29 and the next BayLUG meeting and show is Sat. March 20th. Mosf of our members live in the South SF Bay area near Stanford, and a (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Coming to SF

I'm going to be in the Bay area from March 11 to March 16, visiting graduate schools. Stanford on Thu/Fri, and Berkeley on Mon. I'd be up for a Lego gathering over the weekend if anyone's available! --Bram (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  ChiLUG meeting : Saturday 3/13/04

So, just to get the ball rolling... Woodfield mall, Cheesecake Factory. How does 1 pm sound? Perhaps after lunch/desert we can all head over to the outlet together. So far, it sounds like the attendees will be... Felix Greco Tim Courtney 90% of (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.loc.us.il.chi)

  I got lost at BrickFest PDX...

Please help me - I got lost and accidently hitched a ride back from BrickFest on Matt Chiles' roller coaster, but now I want to go home... The trouble is that I am not sure where home is - I have amnesia. Possibly I was hit with debris from a (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.or.por, lugnet.people) !

  Re: Possible Lego Display July 3, 2004

I have committed to doing this event. The event will be July 3rd in the afternoon. More details will be forthcoming as i work out some things. Troy "Mike Thorn" <webmaster!@!robotic...urces.com> wrote in message news:HtLJ6E.4rI@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Sacramento Brick Builders February meeting wrapup

Hello Legoists, I've updated the Sacramento Brick Builders website with information and photos from our February 21st meeting. Check it out at (URL) . If you have problems viewing the website, please let me know what browser and operating system you (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.sacbb)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact