 Local / United States / California / Sacramento / 57
56  |  58
Subject:
Sacramento Brick Builders February meeting wrapup
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.sacbb
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 17:29:35 GMT

Hello Legoists,
        I've updated the Sacramento Brick Builders website with
information and photos from our February 21st meeting. Check it out at
http://www.sacbb.org . If you have problems viewing the website, please
let me know what browser and operating system you are using. The site
uses technology that require Internet Explorer 5 or higher (or Safari on
Mac OSX).
        I also plan to submit an order to the Lego educational division
(called Dacta). If other people are interested in ordering, check out
their website at http://www.plestore.com and let me know what you want. I
can collect payments from people and put in a single order to save
shipping.
        We have also begun to collect dueas ($10/yr for individuals,
$20/yr for families). If you would like to pay by PayPal, please email me
for instructions. I can also take checks or cash at future meetings.
        Finally, I received an offer from a member, Rosemary Larrazabal,
regarding a visit to Legoland. She says:
"I am putting together a field trip for my sons to legoland on Friday,
June 4th, we got a school rate of $10 per student (up to the 6th grade)
and $21 adults.  If any one is interested in joining us, I need to receive
payment by April 20th.  Each family is responsible for transportation and hotel
stay.  I can be reached at (916)899-4400 or by e-mail at
hmschoolnmomof4@yahoo.com  It was such a great price I had to share
it.---Rosemary"
        Please contact Rosemary directly if you are interested. You can
also let me know, since I may also go on the trip.

Thanks to all who've participated at meetings so far!