Re: Coming to SF
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 03:24:23 GMT

Hi Bram,
Well you're right between BayLUG/BayLTC events. BayLTC is exhibiting at
the GATS show this weekend, Feb 26-29 and the next BayLUG meeting and
show is Sat. March 20th. Mosf of our members live in the South SF Bay
area near Stanford, and a few live near Berkeley. So you may get
informal dinners, etc. at both! Where will you be Sat/Sun?
mark
--- Bram Lambrecht <bram@cwru.edu> wrote:
I'm going to be in the Bay area from March 11 to March 16, visiting
graduate
schools.  Stanford on Thu/Fri, and Berkeley on Mon.  I'd be up for a
Lego
gathering over the weekend if anyone's available!
--Bram