Re: Coming to SF
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 03:57:32 GMT

Here Here,
Best public institution. Period!
Go Bears!
Mark Benz  UCB BSME '82
and
Ross Benz BSCS '12 (we hope)

Todd, we dropped you off at the bus at McDonalds your last trip to
Fremont and BayLUG/BayLTC.
GO BEARS!

Though Stanfurd really isn't THAT bad, for a Jr. College...
Ross actually WANTS to go to MIT.

Mark

--- Todd Lehman <tsl@tsl.bu.edu> wrote:
In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Bram Lambrecht wrote:
I'm going to be in the Bay area from March 11 to March 16, visiting
graduate schools.  Stanford on Thu/Fri, and Berkeley on Mon.  I'd • be
up for a Lego gathering over the weekend if anyone's available!

I'm tellin' ya man, you wanna go to Berkeley and not to MIT.

--Todd