 Local / United States / Illinois / Chicago / 146
Re: ChiLUG meeting : Saturday 3/13/04
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il.chi
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 17:55:25 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, Felix Greco wrote:
So, just to get the ball rolling...  Woodfield mall, Cheesecake Factory.  How
does 1 pm sound?  Perhaps after lunch/desert we can all head over to the outlet
together.

I think 1pm is a bit early. I'd say something like 3-4, and then have dinner at
Cheesecake?

Willing to go with 1, I was just hoping for something later in the day.

So far, it sounds like the attendees will be...

Felix Greco
Tim Courtney
90% of Steve Hassenplug
Eric Betzold

Any others?  Is there any way we could get the word out?

I have a handful of email addresses for people who I've spread the word to.
Plus, I posted about this on the NILTC mailing list.

-Tim