 Local / United States / Illinois / Chicago / 144
Re: ChiLUG meeting : Saturday 3/13/04
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il.chi
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 02:00:08 GMT

Just to clarify, the Lego store at Woodfield isn't an outlet store.  Also, it's
much smaller compared to the one in Chicago (North Bridge).  The in-store sales
are better, at least they were after Christmas and then, only on World City
Police.  I'm not sure what they're PAB is like, but if it's anything like the
one at North Bridge, it isn't great.

Barb