 Local / United States / Colorado / 189
Re: Bad news (IMPORTANT!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 17:59:48 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.co, Dave O'Hare wrote:
In lugnet.loc.us.co, John Fiala wrote:
Well, for once I'm all ready to show up and hang out!  No MOCs of my own, but
I'm going to bring my camera along and a bucket of loose bricks - maybe I can
come up with something fun.

Aren't we splitting some big LEGO collection today?  $10 each or something?

See you later!
-john

Well, I will be able to make the meeting -- but I suspect I will be a bit late.
I assume it's still on at the Boulder Public Library, sometime around / after
2:30?  I should be able to make it about 3-3:30 until the end.  Also, I'll bring
one of the smaller sections of the Black Tower if anyone wants to see it!

(oh, and 10 bucks *laugh*)

Dave O

I'm also planning on being there.  I'm going to the LEGO store at Colorado Mills
first, but I should still be there between 2 and 2:30.

-Joel