 Local / United States / Colorado / 190
189  |  191
Subject:
Wow, it's been a fast week...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 22:37:16 GMT

It seems like just a couple of days ago that we got together.  Thanks for
putting up some pictures, Soren.  I didn't get nearly the chance that I
wanted to look at some of the other creations that people brought.

Did we ever decide on a date, location, and time for the next meeting?  I
thought that the library seemed to work pretty well, all things considered.
I having looked at my calendar to get exact dates, but I think that the end
of the month would be the best for me, in terms of being able to come.

Duane, last week I overheard you talking about storage options, and you were
talking about something you had found at Home Depot.  Do you know the brand
name of the one you were talking about (something about being able to hang
four of them together)?  I'm trying to improve my storage scheme, so I'm
looking for options.

-Joel