 Local / United States / Colorado / 192
Re: Wow, it's been a fast week...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 15:01:19 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.co, Joel Hoornbeek wrote:
   It seems like just a couple of days ago that we got together. Thanks for putting up some pictures, Soren. I didn’t get nearly the chance that I wanted to look at some of the other creations that people brought.

Did we ever decide on a date, location, and time for the next meeting? I thought that the library seemed to work pretty well, all things considered. I having looked at my calendar to get exact dates, but I think that the end of the month would be the best for me, in terms of being able to come.

My vote is for the 20th, as I’m busy on the 27th. Otherwise, time and place are flexible.

Duane, last week I overheard you talking about storage options, and you were talking about something you had found at Home Depot. Do you know the brand name of the one you were talking about (something about being able to hang four of them together)? I’m trying to improve my storage scheme, so I’m looking for options.

Home Depot (and Lowes, I think) sell Zag products. I bought the storage bins with rails (poke around here or more specifically, here.). I would like to buy some larger ones when I get another chance. The ones that I found at Home Depot are about the same size as the medium drawer in the Akro-Mils drawer units. When I get a chance to clean up, I’ll take some pictures of the unit that I built.

-Joel

-Duane